Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 IUI this Thursday :]
azul12 posted:
Taking the HCG shot Tuesday going for Third IUI...Praying this will be the ONE. Please wish me luck:>

maxkimlich responded:
good luck....
my gf and i are trying to have a baby also...we've done it 3times now and not yet worked,,,,its really hard and unpleasant,,,,,taring us apart,,,,,how do you deal with this

jon3brn responded:
good Luck. How is everything so far going? My DH and I are gearing up for our first IUI attempt next weekend. I have read all the material on IUI and feel like I know it backwards and forwards, but knowing all this makes me feel anxious. Because when I get anxious I tend to ask a lot of questions. This the doctors know, I have already forewarned them.

How was your experience?
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan. 2012 BC for one cycle due to cysts, 1 IUI attempt Feb. 2012

jon3brn replied to maxkimlich's response:
If you feel like this process is tearing you two apart, maybe a break is needed just to get the two of you back to being you. My husband and I took a 6 month break from trying to conceive to find enjoyment in life, time together and sex. Because everything we were doing was surrounding trying to have a baby. Could only have sex on certain days, certain positions, etc. Its exhausting on a relationship.

This can also be something you can discuss with your doctor who can suggest someone for the both of you to talk to about all the concerns you are having. Something that I do on a weekly basis to combat the stress is getting a 45 minute massage. It helps me relax and focus. If you need someone to talk to. The rest of the ladies and I are here to lend an ear or two.

Hope it gets better...
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan. 2012 BC for one cycle due to cysts, 1 IUI attempt Feb. 2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

When my hubby and I got married we both sat down and talked for a long time about "When do we want a family?" After some hours of talking ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.