Skip to content
An_243780 posted:
I am 38, and I have an 11 yr old daughter. I have been married less than a yr and would love to have a child with my husband. (he is not my daughters biological father). I believe conception is impossible for me because of my past. Unfortunately and shamefully I have had 3 abortions. Does anyone have any insite into my issue??
Stack50 responded:
I know what its like to feel its impossible for it to happen after trying for awhile. I wouldnt think having three abortions would cause you to not be able to get pregnant. have you seen your doctor about your concerns? I was put on clomid with my first and only pregnancy and on the 3rd cycle i got pregnant with my daughter after over a year of trying. I hope everything works out for you and best of luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old and have had 2 little boys! i am going to get mirena out 2/14/11 i cant wait to start trying to conceive again. i am a little worrie...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful