Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnancy
An_243780 posted:
I am 38, and I have an 11 yr old daughter. I have been married less than a yr and would love to have a child with my husband. (he is not my daughters biological father). I believe conception is impossible for me because of my past. Unfortunately and shamefully I have had 3 abortions. Does anyone have any insite into my issue??

Stack50 responded:
I know what its like to feel its impossible for it to happen after trying for awhile. I wouldnt think having three abortions would cause you to not be able to get pregnant. have you seen your doctor about your concerns? I was put on clomid with my first and only pregnancy and on the 3rd cycle i got pregnant with my daughter after over a year of trying. I hope everything works out for you and best of luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful