Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused 2 different results please help
An_243965 posted:
I took an ovulation test today the first one came back that i was ovulating then tonight i took another an it was negative im confused. can someone please help me?

blueeyebaby responded:
Some people get a short lh surge which would be what you got this morning. Once it is close to their O time, some women need to test 2 times a day so they catch the positive opk. Some like me have a long surge where it lasts 24 hours so I rarely miss it testing once a day. It doesn't matter how long the lh surge is, you should O 24-36 hours after your positive opk test. So if you didn't bed last night....get to it girl!!!

Baby dust!!!
Mary(31), DH(31)

Spotlight: Member Stories

When my hubby and I got married we both sat down and talked for a long time about "When do we want a family?" After some hours of talking ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.