Skip to content
Trying to Conceive
An_243634 posted:
Question for anyone!!! Confused about the ovulation calculator. Some say one thing some say. According to mine, my high fertility day was the 12th. We had intercourse on the 8th and again on the 12th. How likely am I to get preggers??
Desperatley wanting it to happen!!

An_244097 responded:
Your timing was good if you ovulated on the 12th and had intercourse that day. So you have a good chance. Just remember, just because you had the timing down, doesn't mean it will happen right away. Just relax, enjoy your 2ww (2 week wait) and if your period doesn't show on time, take a home pregnancy test with first morning urine to see. Baby dust to you!!

Have you been trying long?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story...My husband and I have been TTC on and off almost 10 years now. After going through many lifes trials and tribulations including breakups, e...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.