Skip to content
Trying to get pregnant
An_244519 posted:
Ive been trying to get pregnant for a few months now without success, and i think im over thinking it and stressing myself out. Ive been trying to stay positive but im afraid my negative out look is affecting my chances. Can anyone help me relax and help me boost my confidence again?

scorpgirl responded:
I kno the feeling. I been trying for so long and no luck. im trying to keep my faith but seems its running low here lately. ur not alone.

katiegirl2012 replied to scorpgirl's response:
Thank you, and i sincerely hope that you succeed if you haven't already. I am trying for my first baby and am also learning my first lesson of parenthood, patience. Just remember that everything that is happening in your life right now, will eventually bring you to the point in your life where you have your child in your arms, and when you are experiencing that moment, everything you are going through right now will be worth it. i hope that i have renewed some of your faith and allow you to have confidence that your body knows what its doing

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 2yrs now and we have 2 doggies. I am a military wife and love everyday of it... My husband and I are trying to have a child to...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.