Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Negative Test but no Period
An_245238 posted:
Is it possible to have a negative early even tho the test says up to 6 day early results? I am suppose to start sometime this week, some trackers say should have yesterday some say will Friday???

An_244097 responded:
I personally have never gotten a BFP before 14 days past ovulation or the day I am to start AF even with the early response tests. Some women will implant later (they say 6-10 days past O) and it just takes longer for your numbers to get high enough for a test to pick up (most are HCG around 30-45). I would reccomend waiting till Friday and if no AF then test with first morning urine. I hope this helps.

Wow, just noticed that you posted this 4 weeks ago. I still hope this info helps for future. Can I ask what the outcome was??

rascalsmom08 replied to An_244097's response:
it does thank you! My cycle used to be 28 days to the money, kept up with it the past 3 months it is now 24 days which bumps my ovulation up one week earlier which is when i feel the ovulating cramps, well this cycle im suppose to O this weekend, and actually felt the cramps yesterday?? so confused?!?!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married at 18 to my best friend!!!! Now just trying to start a family!!!!

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.