Skip to content
Negative Test but no Period
An_245238 posted:
Is it possible to have a negative early even tho the test says up to 6 day early results? I am suppose to start sometime this week, some trackers say should have yesterday some say will Friday???
An_244097 responded:
I personally have never gotten a BFP before 14 days past ovulation or the day I am to start AF even with the early response tests. Some women will implant later (they say 6-10 days past O) and it just takes longer for your numbers to get high enough for a test to pick up (most are HCG around 30-45). I would reccomend waiting till Friday and if no AF then test with first morning urine. I hope this helps.

Wow, just noticed that you posted this 4 weeks ago. I still hope this info helps for future. Can I ask what the outcome was??
rascalsmom08 replied to An_244097's response:
it does thank you! My cycle used to be 28 days to the money, kept up with it the past 3 months it is now 24 days which bumps my ovulation up one week earlier which is when i feel the ovulating cramps, well this cycle im suppose to O this weekend, and actually felt the cramps yesterday?? so confused?!?!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful