Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to get prego
An_245015 posted:
Hi! I am new to this community and wanted to introduce myself. I have been married for almost 6 months and we are trying to conceive. We have been trying since March and so far nothing. I know it won't happen overnight but any suggestions would help. Should I be using ovulation strips or something similar? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

briselida responded:
After 6 months of trying you should seek advise from your GYN. There are a lot of tips like charting as well as blood work testing for hormones that can help your chances instead of waiting another 6 months. I made the mistake of waiting and now I am 36. I finally talked to my dr at the age of 33, find out I did have a thyroid disease which then ended up needing surgery, radiation and medication. In between all of the testing I had no choice but to wait and now we are trying again. Don't wait too long.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.