Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELP
heat_ryan posted:
My husband and I just got married we have been trying to have a baby since before we got married its been 2 yrs no birth control nothing. Both of us think he cant have babies but I dont want him to feel bad if we get him tested and he cant. He knows how badly I want a baby and he knows I will be heart broken if I cant have another one. I have a four yr old from my previous marriage. I dont want to hurt his feelings but every month when I start my period i sit and cry. Please some advice PLEASE

blueeyebaby responded:
Well stress isn't good for either of you when TTC so I would suggest talking to you dr and getting tested to make sure everything is normal. It is better to know for sure then just wonder. And depending on what they find out, there could just be other options. I had a friend that was ttc with her hubby with no luck. Got him tested and found out that he has super low mobility, not a high chance of conceiving on their own. The same week they got those results back, she found out she was preggers. They have a beautiful 1 1/2 year old little girl. So there is options and miracles no matter what the test shows. Another friend ttc for 4 years and was finally told she had no viable eggs. They did IVF with donor eggs and 4 months after having her twins, she found out she was preggers on their own. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Not knowing for sure though can make you stess too much and keep you from getting preggers. Find out for sure so you know and go from there. Best of luck and Baby dust!!!
Mary(31), DH(31)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 2yrs now and we have 2 doggies. I am a military wife and love everyday of it... My husband and I are trying to have a child to...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.