Skip to content
Ovulation
kimmypatti2921 posted:
I am really confused and need help.. I went off my bc in march and have been ttc since. My periods have been regular since then and 29 days apart. I purchased some opk's and startied using them this week with no luck. Am I testing too soon? I started my period on the 19th which was twelve days ago and if I am regular and 29 days apart shouldn't I be ovulating by now? What if I don't? Do I call the dr or just give it more time? I knew ttc could take some time but I am getting antsy Thanks!

blueeyebaby responded:
My guess is you would have O'd around June 2nd. Were you testing 1x or 2x a day around cd14-17? Some women have a short lh surge and if they only test 1x a day, they could miss it. I personally have a 24hr surge so it is hard for me to miss it when it happens. Then about 24-36 hrs after the start of your surge, you can anticipate O. Did you have any luck??
Mary(31), DH(31)

kimmypatti2921 replied to blueeyebaby's response:
I was only testing once per day but I still haven't gotten a positive. Should I keep testing or just wait another month? I am so confused

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, my story as a mother began in August of 2005 when my husband and I discovered we were expecting. Two weeks later I experienced some cramping and...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.