Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ovulation
kimmypatti2921 posted:
I am really confused and need help.. I went off my bc in march and have been ttc since. My periods have been regular since then and 29 days apart. I purchased some opk's and startied using them this week with no luck. Am I testing too soon? I started my period on the 19th which was twelve days ago and if I am regular and 29 days apart shouldn't I be ovulating by now? What if I don't? Do I call the dr or just give it more time? I knew ttc could take some time but I am getting antsy Thanks!

blueeyebaby responded:
My guess is you would have O'd around June 2nd. Were you testing 1x or 2x a day around cd14-17? Some women have a short lh surge and if they only test 1x a day, they could miss it. I personally have a 24hr surge so it is hard for me to miss it when it happens. Then about 24-36 hrs after the start of your surge, you can anticipate O. Did you have any luck??
Mary(31), DH(31)

kimmypatti2921 replied to blueeyebaby's response:
I was only testing once per day but I still haven't gotten a positive. Should I keep testing or just wait another month? I am so confused

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!