Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Disheartening
LonsKrys posted:
It's probably still early to be testing as I'm only 8 dpo, however I couldn't wait and I tested this morning. Of course I got a BFN. I was hoping to get some glimmer of hope. A faint line, even a faint spot, lol. Nothing. All my symptoms I thought I had are gone now and I'm back to normal. AF must be on her way because I could seriously eat an entire onion and a whole hershey's bar right now while sitting with tissues and watching some crazy sappy movie and crying my eyes out about my BFN. I'm very disheartened, but I guess there are many more months to try. Good luck to everyone.
PrOuD WiFe, BlEsSeD MoMmY of two little boys (Aydin 2, Andrew 1) - ttc number 3 since hubby's biological clock is ticking

LonsKrys responded:
oh and did I mention that now that AF is around the corner I'm craving onions (and any other type of veggie) and some chocolate. Yummy.
PrOuD WiFe, BlEsSeD MoMmY of two little boys (Aydin 2, Andrew 1) - ttc number 3 since hubby's biological clock is ticking

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.