Skip to content
Trying for my next LO.. :)
poppy2012 posted:
Hello! I just got my Mirena IUD out today in a surgical setting because of no strings n two failed attempts at the office.. ugh... Its been quit a few weeks. I am so excited though, because I have had baby fever for the last few months or so. I have two boys at home ages 11 and 5.. and my baby is headed to kindergarten this coming Monday (8/27).. I do not work, because I am unable to so my hubby busts his butt to support us and he would love to try for a little girl I am hoping n praying for one since this is the last attempt hahahaha. I would be happy with a boy, but I would be head over heels with a girl!! Good luck to all who are also TTC!!

ProudMom responded:
recently had my mirena taken out...how long did it take u to ovulate after it had been out ? when did u get your first period?

katieknapp replied to ProudMom's response:
I had my first real period this past Friday so it took me about a month to get a real one. Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.