Skip to content
Trying for my next LO.. :)
poppy2012 posted:
Hello! I just got my Mirena IUD out today in a surgical setting because of no strings n two failed attempts at the office.. ugh... Its been quit a few weeks. I am so excited though, because I have had baby fever for the last few months or so. I have two boys at home ages 11 and 5.. and my baby is headed to kindergarten this coming Monday (8/27).. I do not work, because I am unable to so my hubby busts his butt to support us and he would love to try for a little girl I am hoping n praying for one since this is the last attempt hahahaha. I would be happy with a boy, but I would be head over heels with a girl!! Good luck to all who are also TTC!!
ProudMom responded:
recently had my mirena taken long did it take u to ovulate after it had been out ? when did u get your first period?
katieknapp replied to ProudMom's response:
I had my first real period this past Friday so it took me about a month to get a real one. Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old and have had 2 little boys! i am going to get mirena out 2/14/11 i cant wait to start trying to conceive again. i am a little worrie...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful