Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ovulation
ProudMom posted:
when my son was 3 months old i found out i was 9 weeks...i lost the baby in march april i had mirena an iud put in for 17 months its been in no spotting or bleeding no cramping for 17 months i recently had it taken out with hopes in trying for another child. That day i was spotting and discharging like 2 days and nothing after that...its beeen two weeks...im trying to find out how long it is before i ovulate i mean we have been trying but eery test i take is negative?

mukeshbhargav responded:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.