Skip to content
When am I ovulating?
Kalps posted:
Hi,

I am new to this site and am hoping to get some useful information. Well here's my situation I am 34yrs and we are TTC for about 4-5 months. I get my periods every 23-24 days like clockwork. I am also lucky that during this time I do not have any cramps or heavy bleeding. It stops on day 5. My problem is I am unable to pinpoint when I am ovulating. While this is one of my problems my other problem is that I drink loads of water. 2 very tall glasses as soon as I get up in the morning and after 3 hrs a huge cup of tea. So, basically I keep drinking water through out the day so I am not sure when is the best time to check the OPK? Does having regular periods mean I am ovulating? I don't want to be running out of time for having kids. Everybody I know are popping kids left right and center and it feels like i am taking forever.

Your thoughts on my issue please am really obliged!

mukeshbhargav responded:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 2yrs now and we have 2 doggies. I am a military wife and love everyday of it... My husband and I are trying to have a child to...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.