Skip to content
When am I ovulating?
Kalps posted:

I am new to this site and am hoping to get some useful information. Well here's my situation I am 34yrs and we are TTC for about 4-5 months. I get my periods every 23-24 days like clockwork. I am also lucky that during this time I do not have any cramps or heavy bleeding. It stops on day 5. My problem is I am unable to pinpoint when I am ovulating. While this is one of my problems my other problem is that I drink loads of water. 2 very tall glasses as soon as I get up in the morning and after 3 hrs a huge cup of tea. So, basically I keep drinking water through out the day so I am not sure when is the best time to check the OPK? Does having regular periods mean I am ovulating? I don't want to be running out of time for having kids. Everybody I know are popping kids left right and center and it feels like i am taking forever.

Your thoughts on my issue please am really obliged!
mukeshbhargav responded:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact

astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful