Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Multiple Ovulation Positives
An_248799 posted:
Hi. I have a strange question. I took an OPK on Monday morning and it was positive. I took another one Monday afternoon and it was negative, so I thought I ovulated. I thought it was a short LH surge so I kept testing. Wednesday morning I had another OPK and have kept taking one about every 8 hours since. It's Friday morning, and I still have a positive OPK. Is it possible that I already ovulated, or was Monday morning a falso positive? I feel like my cervical fluid is drying up too, but find it weird that I'm still receiving positive OPK's. Please help with any info you may have as what my body is doing. Thanks.

mukeshbhargav responded:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I got married in May 2010 and started trying to start our family. He deployed in late July, so the idea was put on hold. During his mid...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful