Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Still trying and waiting
    ABrooks posted:
    Hi all! I am still waiting to see if we're pregnant this month or not. I am on the last day of my fertile period and hoping that I am pregnant. We have been trying a few months and I went off BC in mid August. I definitely had the whole excess fluid thing happen earlier this week and we did the "deed" so hoping that this month is it. If not, I will keep looking here for encouragement and support and keep trying! Good luck everyone!

JKayasMom responded:
    I am in the same boat. I had the discharge this week and I should be ovulating this weekend and we had sex yesterday and we are going away together Sunday - Tuesday. I pray if I am not already pregnant (period was different a couple weeks ago) that I will get pregnant very soon. My husband and I have been trying for a year now and have a 6 year old daughter.

mukeshbhargav replied to JKayasMom's response:
    plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
    astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

When my hubby and I got married we both sat down and talked for a long time about "When do we want a family?" After some hours of talking ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
    Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.