Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC for the first time someone help!!! Please!
AshBrewington122 posted:
Okay so me and my Husband have just started TTC a few months ago. In the past my periods haven't always been regular but for the last 6 months they have been. I was supposed to start my period on dec. 22nd but I bleed a little bit (like a day) on dec. 14th and nothing since then. I have taken two pregnancy tests since the 31st and both came out negative- my last test was yesterday (jan7th). Could it be to early? Or is it just my period going back to being irregular?? I feel like I've had some other signs of pregnancy but then again I keep thinking its just all in my head. Someone please help!?

frances03 responded:
Hi I say it has been over two weeks. It might be your period going back to being irregular. I would suggest making an appt and get a blood pregnant test.
Good Luck and Baby Dust.

mukeshbhargav replied to frances03's response:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since 2011. Born 1980. TTC after D&C last July 2013. Lost the baby at 12weeks. I am a Communications and Marketing person.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful