Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC for the first time someone help!!! Please!
AshBrewington122 posted:
Okay so me and my Husband have just started TTC a few months ago. In the past my periods haven't always been regular but for the last 6 months they have been. I was supposed to start my period on dec. 22nd but I bleed a little bit (like a day) on dec. 14th and nothing since then. I have taken two pregnancy tests since the 31st and both came out negative- my last test was yesterday (jan7th). Could it be to early? Or is it just my period going back to being irregular?? I feel like I've had some other signs of pregnancy but then again I keep thinking its just all in my head. Someone please help!?

frances03 responded:
Hi I say it has been over two weeks. It might be your period going back to being irregular. I would suggest making an appt and get a blood pregnant test.
Good Luck and Baby Dust.

mukeshbhargav replied to frances03's response:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for over 2 years now. I am 31 and my husband is 32 years old. We have had 4 unsuccessful IUI's and now moving on to IVF.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.