Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Trying to get pregnant after 40
    kpnthefaith posted:
    My husband and I have been trying for over 5 years to get pregnant. This has been so unbelievably hard. I was told I have "unexplained infertility". I have been to fertility doctors. They have not been very encouraging. I realize it is not an exact science. It just seems like every one around us are starting families and I just cannot seem to get pregnant. I just turned 41 and to be completely honest, I cried most of the day on my birthday because I realized it was one more year added on that decreased my chances even further.
    It is good to have this forum to just talk about it with other people who really do understand.

mukeshbhargav responded:
    plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
    astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since 2011. Born 1980. TTC after D&C last July 2013. Lost the baby at 12weeks. I am a Communications and Marketing person.

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
    Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.