Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC 1st time... advice please?
KayPeterson19 posted:
Hi all! My husband and I have been trying for a baby for about two cycles now. I am 20yrs old. I have been wanting a baby for sooo long! And, now that we are off birth control and are actually trying, it seems like its taking forever... I am overweight. I know that too much weight can affect fertility. I workout every day and have dropped 20lbs. We eat very healthy. The fist day of my last cycle was January 1st and I haven't seen aunt flow since. I have taken pregnancy tests and nothing. I don't know if I should be concerned or what? I know it can take the boby a little while to get back to normal after birthcontrol.

Any advice?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since 2011. Born 1980. TTC after D&C last July 2013. Lost the baby at 12weeks. I am a Communications and Marketing person.

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.