Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
how can me and my husband conceive
An_250503 posted:
my husband and i have being trying over a yr now and nothing yet i dont understand i blame my self all the time because i really want to give my husband a child i dont know what to do or where to start??? can anyone give us some advice on what to do or where to start we are both 24 almost 25

KayPeterson19 responded:
Hi there!

I totallly understand what you are feeling! I haven't been trying aas long as you. Have tried ovulation kits to make sure you are still ovulating? Keeping track of your cycles? Or have you considered going and seeing a fertility doctor?

sending baby dust your way ..

Coopersnavywife replied to KayPeterson19's response:
me and my husband will try these ways u have porvied for us thank u so much for u help and ur advice ... thank u for the baby dust u sent us

KayPeterson19 replied to Coopersnavywife's response:
IF you are intrested you should join my FB group! Its secret and non of your FB friends could see it. kaylamorse14@hotmail.com search my e mail and add me and I can add you to the group!

Coopersnavywife replied to KayPeterson19's response:
ok i will look it up thank u for ur help u are a blessing

Anu06 responded:
Use homecheck ovulation test kit. It shows right time to conceive your baby.
Then approximately 5 days prior to this, you should start testing daily with
Homecheck Ovulation test strips. When you get a positive result on the
test, then you know that this is the best time to conceive.
Good Luck!!!

http://www.home-check.net.in/ovulation/ovulation-kit

Coopersnavywife replied to Anu06's response:
we being trying that we were also told about pre seed does anyone know about this stuff

Anu06 replied to Coopersnavywife's response:
Pre-seed is Sperm friendly lubricant which matches the quality of cervical mucus to improve chances of falling pregnant.

http://www.home-check.net.in/female-fertility

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.