Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Trying to be a mom
    MrsO2012 posted:
    I am 31yrs old and I have been trying for a year and a half to get pregnant. This is my second marriage. I have told doctors I think it is me because I have gotten pregnant once in 2005 and have not been able to conceive since. Can anyone give me some advice? All the doc keeps saying is to watch my mucus for a few months to see if I am ovulating. But to be honest I don't think I am. My husband wants to be a father just as bad as I want to be a mother. Thanks for any help.

kristinahernandez22 responded:
    I was having the same problem with my doctors. I have been trying to concieve for 4 years and was never succesful. Finally I found a doctor that would actually listen to me and I found out I have PCOS and a closed tube. I would really recomend going to different doctors until you find one that will listen to you. A woman knows her body and I believe we can tell if something is wrong. GOOD LUCK!

Anu06 responded:
    Hey dear...

Don't need to be upset. you should check your most fertile day by using Homecheck Ovulation Test Kit. And track your pregnancy week by week.

Good Luck!!!!

MrsO2012 replied to kristinahernandez22's response:
    ty i have gone through 3 docs so far

Anu06 replied to MrsO2012's response:
    OvaBoost is natural formula to promote egg quality and ovarian function. PCOS means your ovary have some flucks which is helpless for conceiveing baby.
    http://www.home-check.net.in/female-fertility

Anu06 responded:
    Hey dear...
    You would be surely. Planning to become mother you should use Ovulation test Kit . It shows most fertile time to conceive baby when you want.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27, and ive been married for nearly 9 years to a loving husband. we have 3 boys, but are having a hard time adding to our family. im glad to b...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
    Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.