Skip to content
Trying to be a mom
MrsO2012 posted:
I am 31yrs old and I have been trying for a year and a half to get pregnant. This is my second marriage. I have told doctors I think it is me because I have gotten pregnant once in 2005 and have not been able to conceive since. Can anyone give me some advice? All the doc keeps saying is to watch my mucus for a few months to see if I am ovulating. But to be honest I don't think I am. My husband wants to be a father just as bad as I want to be a mother. Thanks for any help.
kristinahernandez22 responded:
I was having the same problem with my doctors. I have been trying to concieve for 4 years and was never succesful. Finally I found a doctor that would actually listen to me and I found out I have PCOS and a closed tube. I would really recomend going to different doctors until you find one that will listen to you. A woman knows her body and I believe we can tell if something is wrong. GOOD LUCK!
Anu06 responded:
Hey dear...

Don't need to be upset. you should check your most fertile day by using Homecheck Ovulation Test Kit. And track your pregnancy week by week.

Good Luck!!!!
MrsO2012 replied to kristinahernandez22's response:
ty i have gone through 3 docs so far
Anu06 replied to MrsO2012's response:
OvaBoost is natural formula to promote egg quality and ovarian function. PCOS means your ovary have some flucks which is helpless for conceiveing baby.
Anu06 responded:
Hey dear...
You would be surely. Planning to become mother you should use Ovulation test Kit . It shows most fertile time to conceive baby when you want.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story...My husband and I have been TTC on and off almost 10 years now. After going through many lifes trials and tribulations including breakups, e...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.