Skip to content
about preseed and shatavari
An_252651 posted:
Hi I'm married since one year and was pregnant last year but miscarried at 5 weeks so my dh and me thought we get break from TTC .but since January my cycles have been irregular sometimes short some time exact 28 days sometimes 29 days.and I noticed I'm also not producing fertile cm .I'm always dry.we bbith are ready and I want to become pregnant.so I thought of using shatavari as I heard a lot about this herb.also wanted to use preseed as I'm always dry.can anyone tell me wheat her my decision is OK.did anyone tried all this and got good results please let me know ledies.thanks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

When my hubby and I got married we both sat down and talked for a long time about "When do we want a family?" After some hours of talking ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.