Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Unexplained and Frustrated!!
melbank posted:
HI I am 32 and my husband is 33. We have been together 15 years and are trying to have a baby. We started this... Posted by melbank HI I am 32 and my husband is 33. We have been together 15 years and are trying to have a baby. We started this journey 3 years ago. We have both had testing done. I had a hsg (dye) test and that came back fine and also all my labs done (multi times) are fine (FSH, Estrogen, D3, etc). I also had to test to show that I have a good amount of eggs left too( AMH?). His sperm count was more than good. We have taken both clomid and femara and have done 7 IUI's. Nothing has worked!! We had a pregnancy 13 years ago so we know we can get pregnant. Is there anything we can do naturally to help us? We are taking a break from all this right now to just try to relax some. I have gone back on the pill for this time but plan to come off by October. I was thinking of doing temping when we start again but I don't know what else do it. Just so angry and frustrated!!! Any thoughts or advice would be GREAT!!

liz42502 responded:
You and I seem to be going through a very similar situation, my husband and i have been together for abouth 13 years, our daughter's 11 years old and we are now trying to have another baby again. I became pregnant in March of this year and was diagnosed with a chemical pregnancy, since then I have not been able to have a normal cycle and my dr. has now put me on provera and will start my first cycle of clomid as soon as i have my period. I'm really hoping it all goes as planned. Life is funny so many years I worried about not getting pregnant and now that we are ready and want a baby more then anything, we seem to be having a hard time I know God has a plan and His plan is perfect. Let me know what happens! and I wish you the best of luck!!

melbank replied to liz42502's response:
I wish you the best too!! So hard to keep pushing thru all the ache and pain but if you want it bad enough you have too!! I really hope to be off the pill this month, but I think it will be late Aug early Sep. I just wish I could shut off that part off my brain while on break. lol Well good luck to all

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story...My husband and I have been TTC on and off almost 10 years now. After going through many lifes trials and tribulations including breakups, e...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.