Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wishful Thinking?
knicho0424 posted:
I'm 8 DPO and going crazy. My boobs haven't stopped hurting since I ovulated and I'm bloated, cramping and spotting. I know I am crazy but I have tested the last 4 days. Then I was reading something on yahoo and a lot of people were saying the Target brand caught early hormones. So.... I went out and bought the target brand . Right?! So I tested this morning and if I hopped on one foot, squinted and blinked twice...I'm pretty sure I saw a line. Then I wasted a test by putting water on it to see of that had a line, no line. I went and bought 3 more to test the next 3 mornings.

Am I the only one this crazy, nervous, scared and excited?!

Help?!?! I'm going crazy!!

strivingforparadise responded:
SO DID IT SAY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE?

knicho0424 replied to strivingforparadise's response:
It said faint FAINT positive. Then the next day... a little darker line but still faint... Then I saw RED! The worse bleeding I have ever had. I will never test early again. I knew I was pregnant but a loss. I don't even think I ovulated after it and my next cycle is t due to start till next week... I don't even know if I want to try Sigh

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!