Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wishful Thinking?
knicho0424 posted:
I'm 8 DPO and going crazy. My boobs haven't stopped hurting since I ovulated and I'm bloated, cramping and spotting. I know I am crazy but I have tested the last 4 days. Then I was reading something on yahoo and a lot of people were saying the Target brand caught early hormones. So.... I went out and bought the target brand . Right?! So I tested this morning and if I hopped on one foot, squinted and blinked twice...I'm pretty sure I saw a line. Then I wasted a test by putting water on it to see of that had a line, no line. I went and bought 3 more to test the next 3 mornings.

Am I the only one this crazy, nervous, scared and excited?!

Help?!?! I'm going crazy!!

strivingforparadise responded:
SO DID IT SAY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE?

knicho0424 replied to strivingforparadise's response:
It said faint FAINT positive. Then the next day... a little darker line but still faint... Then I saw RED! The worse bleeding I have ever had. I will never test early again. I knew I was pregnant but a loss. I don't even think I ovulated after it and my next cycle is t due to start till next week... I don't even know if I want to try Sigh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 and DH is 28. We have a DS who is 2. We are on our 2nd cycle of ttc baby #2. I have PCOS. I also had two chemical pregnancies prior to birth o...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.