Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I Be??
Steph41710 posted:
Okay, my LMP was July 26, I was done by July 30. My husband and I had sex on July 31, August 3, August 5 and 6 and now my boobs are sore, and I have been nauseus the last 2 days. I'm really tired (but life has had me busy lately) and I'm really moody...caught myself crying at a commercial the other day. Yes, as bad as it is, I'm a smoker and the cigarettes have made the nausia worse and they don't taste right. I'm not due to start until August 22. I guess in general, I just feel off. Has anyone experienced really early symptoms of pregnancy and been able to test earlier than a missed period and gotten a positive? My husband and I are trying and maybe my radar is heightened and I want to pregnant so bad that my head is telling me I'm having symptoms and I'm just imagining it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

clabjw17 responded:
oh goodness you sound just like me! My lmp was also July 26th (you're lucky yours doesn't last quite as long as mine!) We had sex Aug 8, 9, and 11th. I'm feeling the same exact way! I'm having food cravings, cravings for things I haven't eaten since I was prego with our first daughter! We just recently started trying for another baby so I'm really hoping I am!
I caught myself crying over something silly the other day and I'm also a smoker and it's just like I "feel" pregnant, so my cigarettes taste gross too! And overnight, I swear my boobs grew! Lol I'm cleaning and bending over just a bit ago and they're just falling out everywhere! I just got this bra 2 weeks ago! I am also not due for my period until Aug 26th, so I'm going crazy with this waiting game!
I think on the 21st, I'm going to try and take a test to see if it shows up! So basically, all I'm saying is I'm experiencing the same thing as you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.