Skip to content
so PO!!!!
jenica1432 posted:
My husband and i lost a baby On June 28th of this year. He promised we would try again, so i tell him on Friday that i am ovulating, NO BD on sat or Sun. Monday I tell him again and he is to tired. Are you kidding me, you cant give me 5 minutes.... I am so freaking mad at him right now i could just scream. Then this morning on the way to work he has the audasity to ask me what is wrong, I seriously pictured myself punching him in the throat. Dont tell me something and not do it, thats being a liar and i cant stand a freaking liar.... Is anyone else going through this?????

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and DH have been married for a little over a year and we're both 27. I have a DD from a previous relationship, she's 7. Earlier this year...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.