Skip to content
Trying to conceive
elizabeth41993 posted:
My husband and I are trying to conceive a baby and I have been reading book after book, but still very confused. So my question is;
When trying to conceive a baby do you have to have sex on fertile day or on ovulation day? We have been trying and trying but I feel like I have no where to turn to ask my questions I have. If someone could please help me.
Thank you.
ala817 responded:
You have to try on your fertile days until you reach your ovulation!

I have been trying also myself! Am into my 7th cycle but still not pregnant! Went through D&C last July 2013 so am working on it with my husband. Hopefully this time, i get pregnant!!try to download apps to help guide you too!
tessguce responded:
Hi there, being fertile is also like ovulating they are the same. If I were you try to track down when your ovulation period is just to be sure in getting pregnant. I have here a site where it can calculate when your ovulation period is. I hope this helps.
tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but here is the updated website. Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful