Skip to content
First Timers TTC
An_254739 posted:
Hi everyone! I just to want share a little info I feel it is important to lay down. I am regular but not with a 28 days cycle, instead after searching and utilizing the WebMD ovulation calendar I realized I have longer cycles (35 days). I've been TTC to conceive in the last year without sucess. After last AF I came up to the realization that I needed to test for ovulation and pay more attention to my body. I bought 30 OPK stripes (cheap kind) and I started to test after AF. That's when I found out that my ovulation was later than what my calendar prediction were telling me. On day 25th the first OPK stripe tested positive. I've been BD everyday & every other day. I think we have good chances of have hit the jackpot! Well, today is 3 past ovulation. I've been a little just a little crampy. Is anyone here with longer cycles than the typical 28days?
tessguce responded:
Hi there, I know a site that can help you calculate your ovulation period. I hope this could help you. Or better yet visit your ob/gyne to have a medical opinion. Good luck.
tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Here is the updated web site. Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story...My husband and I have been TTC on and off almost 10 years now. After going through many lifes trials and tribulations including breakups, e...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful