Skip to content
trying to concieve
An_254899 posted:
good day
my husband and I have been trying for about two years now to get our second child, I must first say i had my first child at age 17, she is going to be thirteen this year, after giving birth at such a young age we decided that we didnt want to rush into having a second child in our teenage years so I put in the copper T (IUD), it was the one for ten years, i had it remove about 4 mths before it was ten years, and we been trying ever since then to get pregnant and nothing happen, I need help please! what is the best way to concieve? is there any thing we need to know/do, my husband is in his mid 30s am about to turn 30, and was hoping that by age thirty i would have had our second child.

ala817 responded:
I think consulting with your ob-gyn should be the first thing to do.

Then try to figure out your cycle and fertile days. Ttc on these days until ovulation then probably you may get pregnant.

I hope you get pregnant soon!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.