Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trying to concieve
An_254899 posted:
good day
my husband and I have been trying for about two years now to get our second child, I must first say i had my first child at age 17, she is going to be thirteen this year, after giving birth at such a young age we decided that we didnt want to rush into having a second child in our teenage years so I put in the copper T (IUD), it was the one for ten years, i had it remove about 4 mths before it was ten years, and we been trying ever since then to get pregnant and nothing happen, I need help please! what is the best way to concieve? is there any thing we need to know/do, my husband is in his mid 30s am about to turn 30, and was hoping that by age thirty i would have had our second child.

ala817 responded:
I think consulting with your ob-gyn should be the first thing to do.

Then try to figure out your cycle and fertile days. Ttc on these days until ovulation then probably you may get pregnant.

I hope you get pregnant soon!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful