Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC after D&C - getting depressed
ala817 posted:
Hi everyone! Here's my story!

I went to my ob-gyn last year for chech up! I was given a go signal that am healthy to get pregnant! After 4months, I got pregnant! Sadly after 12 weeks, the baby's heartbet just stopped! So I had to go through D&C last July 2013. After 1 cycle, my husband and I decided to try again. So counting from the time I had my period last July, am now on my 7th cycle. Still no baby.

I followed all the steps this time, meaning by the book, so am in my fertile days waiting until my ovulation on the 16th (supposedly)! I need baby dusts and tons of tons of prayers to get prenant!

If you have advices, suggestions, comments, please feel free to write down your responses! Thank you!

tessguce responded:
Hi there, well if you are currently working my advice for you is to take some time off from work together with your husband and have a second honeymoon. For two weeks or more of trying to conceive without stress can really work. Some moms I know did that and it worked. Then, plan your second honeymoon on your ovulation period. You can have your ovulation predicted with this site. I hope it could help you. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org

tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience here is the updated web site. Thank you.
http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

ala817 replied to tessguce's response:
I had tried this but not working for me, i have used different ovulation calculator and even OPK's. You can never tell when you exactly ovulated anyway so i range it within the time I get to see the changes of my cervical mucus. That way, I have an idea when exactly I may be very fertile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, my story as a mother began in August of 2005 when my husband and I discovered we were expecting. Two weeks later I experienced some cramping and...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.