Skip to content
TTC after D&C - getting depressed
ala817 posted:
Hi everyone! Here's my story!

I went to my ob-gyn last year for chech up! I was given a go signal that am healthy to get pregnant! After 4months, I got pregnant! Sadly after 12 weeks, the baby's heartbet just stopped! So I had to go through D&C last July 2013. After 1 cycle, my husband and I decided to try again. So counting from the time I had my period last July, am now on my 7th cycle. Still no baby.

I followed all the steps this time, meaning by the book, so am in my fertile days waiting until my ovulation on the 16th (supposedly)! I need baby dusts and tons of tons of prayers to get prenant!

If you have advices, suggestions, comments, please feel free to write down your responses! Thank you!
tessguce responded:
Hi there, well if you are currently working my advice for you is to take some time off from work together with your husband and have a second honeymoon. For two weeks or more of trying to conceive without stress can really work. Some moms I know did that and it worked. Then, plan your second honeymoon on your ovulation period. You can have your ovulation predicted with this site. I hope it could help you.
tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience here is the updated web site. Thank you.
ala817 replied to tessguce's response:
I had tried this but not working for me, i have used different ovulation calculator and even OPK's. You can never tell when you exactly ovulated anyway so i range it within the time I get to see the changes of my cervical mucus. That way, I have an idea when exactly I may be very fertile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful