Skip to content
Trying for 4 months to get pregnant.
An_254357 posted:
I am a 23year old woman who has a healthy 2 year old. Me and my husband are ready for another. Wewere so excited when we found out we were pregnant in september. at 6w2d i had a miscarriage. Ever since we have been trying and trying and no luck. What are the odds we have a fertility problem.? I am supposed to start my period in 5 days and i feel like i am pregnant. I just feel it but every test i take says negative. What do i do???

ala817 responded:
This happened to me after 7 cycles of trying. I still didnt get any luck up to now. I went to the doctor and she advised me to take the OPK first as we try to conceive so we would know if i am ovulating. He also suggested that my husband go through sperm count. So we would know if she needs to refer us to an infertility doctor. Up to this, after my miscarriage last year, we still do not have a baby. I was then at 12w5d.

tessguce responded:
Hi there, there is no harm in trying and trying. Well, my advice for you is to know when you are ovulating. I have here a site which could help you predict your ovulation period. If wanted to be sure visit your doctor for a medical advice.
http://www.ovulation-predictor.org

tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is the updated web site. Thank you.
http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 2yrs now and we have 2 doggies. I am a military wife and love everyday of it... My husband and I are trying to have a child to...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.