Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be PG?
airbabysd posted:
Could I be pg? Hello. I could use some advice from y'all. My last period was on 3/18. I ended it on 3/23. I had... Posted by Anon_169321 Hello. I could use some advice from y'all.

My last period was on 3/18. I ended it on 3/23. I had unprotected sex on 3/23. I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but my BF did not have an orgasm. I know there can be sperm in pre-cum, though. According to my period tracker, I would have been fertile from 3/25-3/31 with an ovulation date of 3/30. My breasts began to feel sore this past Sunday (4/6) and I've had a dull headache and cramping. Not sure if that could be due to my period that is supposed to come on 4/13 or if these could be early signs of pregnancy.

Thank you for you replies in advance.

ala817 responded:
Try to get a blood work if your hcg is high. Though usually, before and after ovulation occurs, you could feel sensitive nipples and have tolerable or heavy crampings. If not, use pregnancy kits for assurance.

tessguce responded:
Hi there, well all you have to do is compute when you were ovulating so that you will know when you did it was safe or not. Try this site to calculate your ovulation. I hope this could help you. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org

tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience here is the updated web site. Thank you.
http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, my story as a mother began in August of 2005 when my husband and I discovered we were expecting. Two weeks later I experienced some cramping and...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.