Skip to content
I'm bleeding 17 days before my period is due. What can this be?
An_256709 posted:
We're TTC. I had a period on april 5th which appeared normal and lasted 4 days. I'm not due again till May 1st but yesterday during sex, my fiance noticed there was blood. It was red and when I wiped I wiped I used two tissues . There wasn't anymore bleeding during the night or this morning when I used the bathroom. I tool Ovuation test since this is supposed to be my fertile week and it still indicated no fertility. I've been nauseous all day and mild cramping. When I used the bathroom there was a very small amount of blood when I wiped; very light and dark redish. I'm worried. Should I call Doctor or can I just assume it's ovulation blood. I've been reading and it can be so many things I don't want to over -react but this has NEVER happened before . Thanks for your suggestions.

tessguce responded:
Hi there, I am a mother to a five year old girl and as a woman my advice for you is to visit your doctor because it is the safest thing to do. And if you are TTC why don't you try to this ovulation predictor site to help you know when you are ovulating. I hope this could help you. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org

tessguce replied to tessguce's response:
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but here is the updated web site. Thank you.
http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.