Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CD38 and AF seems very very light
babymakinglady posted:
It seems like AF started last night, but there's not much going on down there. I took a HPT yesterday morning because it's about 10 days late, but it said negative. Then last night there was a little spotting, but now there's none except when I go to the bathroom... Is my cycle just wacky, or could this be it?? If it doesn't seem to pick up, I'll test again in the morning. I'm so excited and nervous, but trying not to jinx it! Has anyone else been through this?

capriciousangel31 responded:
well if you ovulated late it could implantation bleeding which if it is you may not get a positive for almost 2 weeks from now.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you
I can say that my period I had the cycle before I got preggo was really light and I thought I was preggo that cycle but I wasn't the next month though I was

babymakinglady replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Thanks so much for telling me this! I'm expecting AF this time around Aug 27. I threw up on the way home one day last week, and I've felt "seasick" sometimes. My boobs feel... INJURED. (Partly because my friend's son fell on my chest and slammed his hand into me lol) but just different than usual before my period. And I've been weepy and a bit more mood swingy than my normal pms.

But who knows. The body does weird things. My husband and I have been trying since December, so it sure would be nice!

Baby dust to all you ladies!! And congratulations!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.