Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Negative again
Heather922 posted:
It I stare at it a little longer will the second line just magically appear?? I'm sure we've all been there. I'm just a little frustrated. At this point the doctor and nurses just keeping saying that everything looks fine and that my pain and swelling are normal, and it's time to send the husband in.

capriciousangel31 responded:
well I will keep my fingers crossed that everything is fine on the hubby's end as well ... I remember looking so very closely trying to determine if I saw a line or not when I would test early

Heather922 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Oh thank you he's not quite ready to go in, so for now just keep on keeping on. I don't want to push the subject.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I dated my husband on and off for 5 years before we got married! We wed on February 27th, 2010... <3 My husband Eric is in the USMC and we are liv...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.