Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
When I/We Have Our Baby, I Want To...
babymakinglady posted:
Hey ladies!

I got an idea.

I think we all need a little pick-me-up at this point in our TTC roller coasters.

Let's all list one thing, or a hundred things, that we're excited to do once we have our long-awaited baby boy or girl.

Keep it positive! You get what you give!

I'll start:

When we have our baby, I want to go to the zoo. I want to go on walks with the stroller, just us. I want to build forts. I want to visit their great grandparents and take pictures of them together. I want to admire my husband while he cares for our child. I want to teach him/her to be wise, and honest, and brave.

Write whatever you want, because this is what these things are for, right? So you don't have to keep all those feelings inside. You can share them with people who know JUST HOW YOU FEEL.

Best wishes to all of you!!!

faliensiu responded:
I like this idea!

When we have our baby... I can't wait to see him/her sleeping on my DH's chest - I honestly think I'll cry the first time I see that. I want to share all the things I like to do on my own - like taking long walks, looking at trees, animals. I want to see my niece playing with him/her. I want to spoil them with creativity and take a million pictures every single day.

Baby dust to all!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Joelle, and DH and I have been trying for going on 19months now. I have been off BC for over two years with no luck, and so all we c...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.