Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

How soon can I conceive after removing mirena?
    An_248354 posted:
    I just had my mirena removed on October 5th because we are ttc for a third child. I used an ovulation predictor kit which told me that I was positive for ovulation on the 7th. The ovulation test on the 8th and 9th has very faint positive results. We had intercourse on the 9th. How likely is it that I was ovulating and I could be pregnant????

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kimberly Byrd. I married on Feb 24th 2011 to my highschool sweetheart and soulmate. My husband and I are young, 19 year old, but we are mor...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
    There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
    Was this Helpful?
    28 of 45 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.