Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update
MrsBurt05 posted:
I haven't been on here for MONTHS! I can't remember my last update. Well, we are holding off on baby #3 until further notice. We have been for a couple months. I keep going back and forth from trying again when I graduate (May 2013) or wait until after our Vegas trip (Jan 2014) or in a couple months.

Well, hubby & I ended up BD-ing on a fertile day(we didn't plan for that. It just happened. Lol) and now I'm in the 2WW. I'm 10 or 11 DPO and thought I'd take a test this morning. I took an internet cheapie and there is the faintest of faint discoloration in the test line. I know people say a faint line is still positive, but I'm not going to say that right now. It's a cheapie and a brand I've never used before and I don't know if it's just the way the test is.

I have no symptoms other than the usual sore boobs I get a week leading up to AF and I'm getting off and on cramps like AF is about to bust through the door any minute.

I'll be taking cheapies every day until this weekend, or until AF shows up. If she doesn't by Friday, I'll get a digital and take that Saturday morning.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'd be shocked if it's positive. We've tried for a LONG time for baby #3, and if I'm pregnant...we got pregnant while we weren't trying. Haha!

Have a great day, ladies!!!
Me-25 DH-28 DS-6 1/2 DS-4 1/2 TTC 3

MrsBurt05 responded:
OMG I think I just got a BFP! It's darker than yesterday! Digital tomorrow!!
Me-25 DH-28 DS-6 1/2 DS-4 1/2 TTC 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

my DH(28) and I(25) have been married 4 years and together 10 and we're ready to start trying for a family. I had a miscarriage when i was 18 at 1...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.