Skip to content
getting pregnant after mirena removal
NinjaCutie posted:
Ok so I had my mirena removed in December 27, 2012 and I got my period on January 11th, 2013. and when I was ovulating me and my husband did "the dirty deed" the whole week i was ovulating and my period was suppose to come on February 8th but it didn't arrive so i thought i was pregnant but sadly i am not, took a HPT and it turned out negative:( but i still haven't gotten my period. so my question is why i haven't i gotten pregnant im 21 years old and healthy with no health problems. I feel like theirs something wrong with me? and if the mirena is to blame why does it take so long to get pregnant after mirena removal? if any has had mirena how long did it take them to get pregnant?

Take the Poll

How long did it take you to get pregnant off mirena?
  • is their something wrong with me
  • did mirena mess up my chances of getting pregnant
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since September 2001 to my wonderful husband Mark. We started trying to have kids about 4 1/2 years after we were married. After both an ectop...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.