Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby 2
michelleloehr2 posted:
Early this month DH and I were surprised that my normally on time period was late. Got an over the counter test and sure enough two blue lines appeared. We were startled to say the least. We have a two year old and weren't trying. We weren't preventing either. We had to have treatments and over a year of trying to have DD so we didn't think it could just happen.

Initial thoughts were almost shear panic. After a few days, we were able to realign our future views and were beyond excited about this baby. At 6 weeks we lost the baby.

Like I said we hadn't been trying. But the other night we were lying in bed and DH turned to me and was like I know we weren't really trying to have a 2nd already but this has shown me I really want another baby. I fully agree with him. So here we go again. I'm not looking forward to the emotional roller coaster TTC is but I'm praying for a 2nd happy ending.

babylolo4 responded:
We were not trying either but we too lost ours baby at 5 weeks. I am glad that we have our son. We are hopeful that we get lucky this month.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Chelsea. I have a little boy, Alex Jhet. I had him Oct of 09. I am happily married to his dad since June of 11. Our previous bc was condoms...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.