Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
about getting pregnancy
mark9086 posted:
I am 23 years old. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby since last 2 months but every time we have sex, and he ejaculate in my vagina, all his ejaculation (liquid) comes out immediately. I keep my legs up in the air for few minute but as soon as I bring my legs down, it totally comes out. [br>Does it happen to everybody?? Do I have a chance to get pregnant this way? What can I do in this case? Can I be pregnant without keeping ejaculation in my vagina?

babylolo4 responded:
I have been trying for 2 months too. My doctors said that the sperm is in his ejaculation so, you can't see them with the naked eye. You just have to monitior your fertile days. So, this is what my doctor wants me to try. Have sex 3 days before ovulation and 3 days after. Good Luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

We are currently TTC baby #2. We are the proud parents of DD born 7/4/10. We are 23, I am a stay at home mom. DH&I have been married 4yrs, togethe...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.