Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mirena removal having a tough time getting pg
An_252566 posted:
My husband and I started young having kids, after 3rd oops, we decided to use mirena as a birth control, I had it for 9 years, at the time when it was placed was after my son (3) was 6 weeks olds. We now decided that we want more kids so I had it removed April 2012 in which I started my cycles right away but it was irregular so I thought once it becomes regular then we could conceive. Maybe because of our age it is more difficult, but I use to have a 28 day cycle but now I am noticing that it is every 39 days, we almost tried everything possible to get pg but nothing has worked and I am not sure if anyone else out there has this experience as well. I have done everything besides seeing an infertility dr and doing handstands! I just started my cycle today too I am so frustrated, I wonder what am I doing wrong? I am in my mid thirties now and last time I saw the dr he said everything was fine

Sexy_Benzo responded:
You poor thing. ..I understand totally. ... im having the same issues. .. I've been trying for 8 months and still nothing for my. .. Good luck to you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Joelle, and DH and I have been trying for going on 19months now. I have been off BC for over two years with no luck, and so all we c...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.