Skip to content
Am I Lost?
knicho0424 posted:
I haven't been on message board since my pregnancy in 2008. My name is Kim and I used WebMD message boards through TTC, miscarriages to having a new baby. BUT... things on this site have definitely changed since 2008!
My husband and I have since, had 3 more MC including a tubal pregnancy. I can't express what a huge support the message boards were. But logging back on, I had to use a new email and NOTHING looks familiar... including the post. Before it was a constant instant messaging type community....doesn't seem like that anymore. Can someone just verify that I am in the right spot?
thanks!
Kim

michelleloehr2 responded:
Your in the right place. I'll warn you the JSO group isn't really active. Some of the others are more active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC (my first, his third) since (9-1-10), post vas-reversal surgery. I've been using a fertility microscope for the ...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.