Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Safe to conceive?
An_253626 posted:
I am trying to conceive. Last week I got an inner ear infection and was extremely dizzy. I asked the Dr. to send me medications that were safe in case that I got pregnant. He sent Meclizine 25 mg and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray. I didn\'t really find that it helped. Actually I last took both on Sunday afternoon (2 days ago) because I found that I was more dizzy. I am now off of the medication. I wanted to know how long it took to clear my body/ system of these medications? After reading about the meds it seems that maybe it\'s not as safe as a thought for a fetus and rather be sure they are gone from my system before continuing to try to conceive. Especially since I'm ovulating now. Thank you in advance.

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.