Skip to content
Recurrent Miscarriage is there hope :(
butterflys97 posted:
A brief history I am 34 soon to be 35.I have had 3 successful full term pregnancies. In 2003 I had a tubal ligation. To my despair in 2004 I lost my husband and one of my children in a horrific car accident. I know I will never replace my son but I met someone new( he has no children) and would like another baby in my son's honor. In 2009 I had a tubal reversal. In 2011 I had an etopic which resulted with my right tube being removed. My remaining tube is healthy and functioning (HSG) was done. I have been able to get pregnant but in the last year and half I have had 4 early miscarriages ending between 5-7 weeks gestation. My last pregnancy which ended in May, I was put on progesterone with no success .I recently did a work up (July & August) everything is normal with the exception that I tested positive for Lupus Anticougulant. I was told to take folic acid, baby aspirin and Lovenox I was also prescribed Clomid. Why is this happening to me. Did the tubal ligation & reversal change the chemistry in my body. What are my chances, I only have one tube I am on treatment now is my prognosis good since I have been able to bare children. I can not afford IVF. Please help me any advised welcomed. God Bless

factualinfo responded:
why don't you try this treatment for getting pregnant . The comments seem to show that it works.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 and my husband is 30. We have been trying for our first since June (2011). I've been using Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK, and the iPhone ...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.